Check PF Withdrawal Status Online With UAN number/ PF Account Number
The government of India and Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) launched the facility to check the provident fund claim status of employees and employers through different ways in simple steps.Sponsored Links:
This service will help numerous employees who have no idea how to access their EPF accounts and take action on them.
Features of online EPF Claim:
- It permits you to view the claim status online and do away with visits to the concerned EPFO office.
- The status is updated as and when an action takes place.
- You can also check the PF balance if online EPF has been activated.
- The simple and hassle-free process to view claim status.
You can check your PF claim status in below 3 ways- Select your convenient method to check
- Check EPFO Claim Status with UAN Member Portal
- Check PF Claim Status Enquiry with UAN Number
- Check EPF claim status with PF Account Number
Check EPFO Claim Status on UAN Member Portal:
Step: 1 – Log on to the UAN member portal (https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/) with UAN and Password
Step: 2 Go to the online services on the home page
Step: 3 Click on the “Track Claim Status” option under online services
Step: 4 The status of the online withdrawal claim will appear on the screen
As you have applied through the same portal, there is no need to enter your UAN or PF Account number or member ID.
Note: UAN member portal will not show the status of offline claims, so it advises to check offline claim status on the official EPFO website.
Check employee provident fund claim status on EPFO Website:
The status of withdrawal/ transfer claims submitted offline in any of the PF offices across the country can be tracked on EPFO website, you can check in 2 ways
- Through the UAN
- Through the PF Account Number
Check PF Claim Status with UAN Number:
Step: 1 Click on the link (https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemClaimStatusUAN/ ) a page will appear to check ‘Know Your Claim Status”.
Step: 2 Enter your UAN and Captcha code all associated PF accounts will appear on the screen, choose one for which you have filed a claim.
Step: 3 Updated status of your claim will appear on the screen
Check EPF Claim Status with PF Account Number:
Step: 1 Click on the link http://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/KYCS.php and “Click Here for knowing the claim status” option
Step: 2 Select the state in which your PF account is administered from the drop-down menu
Step: 3 Select your city from the table
Step: 4 The first 2 boxes of your PF account will be prefilled; you need to fill the rest of the boxes
Step: 5 Once after clicking submit, the last update claim status will appear on the screen
Most Common PF Claim Status Messages and their Meanings:
- Payment Under Process – If this message appears as your PF claim status, it means that your payment didn’t get through. Depending on your bank, it may take 2-3 days to process the payment, you can wait for some time or you can call your bank to know the exact reason. EPF Claim Status Shows Payment Under Process
- Claim form 19 for PF settlement has been approved. Payment is under process – this remark implies that form 19 is approved successfully and after verifying the payment details you would receive your money in your bank account.
- Claim form 10c for withdrawal Benefits has been approved. payment is under process – its simple if you have filled the 10c form, then your form is approved and here you need to wait 2-3 days, the bank will clear the payment and it would settle soon
The common reason for rejection is that the form 10c since it should be above 19.5 years. as many people are not aware of this fact they just enter 19 years whereas they should enter 20 years. so the applicant should remember that they need to enter 20 years to get rid of rejections.
Check Meaning for EPFO Claim Final Status – Payment Under Process
Check EPF Claim Status by calling EPFO Customer Care:
The status of their EPF withdrawal/transfer claim by calling on the EPFO 24×7 customer care number 1800118005.
EPF Claim Status by Mobile – SMS or Andriod App:
The Employee provident fund organization of India has given the facility to check PF claim status with using UAN member register mobile, all the UAN members can check their EPF Balance through the submitted claim status by sending an SMS & Missed call.